Being a volunteer is a great opportunity to sow into the lives of others, while being totally immersed in the Word!
Please fill out the form, select the meeting you are interested in, and select your volunteer position.
Please Note: If you are interested in volunteering as a counselor, you will need to provide a Pastoral Reference Letter.
- You must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the U.S. or Canada.
- You must be able to volunteer at every session. We ask that you do NOT bring children or an adult guest if they require adult supervision.
- You must be present for volunteer training.
- Because you will be assisting people in book tables, seating, etc., you must be physically able to stand for long periods of time and climb stairs throughout the conference. Because of these duties, all volunteers must NOT be physically impaired (including vision or hearing impaired).
- Volunteers are required to pay for their own food, travel and hotel expenses.